Our online NCLEX prep class was designed with your convenience and affordability in mind. The RN review covers all NCLEX test content, but will also give you the flexibility to choose specific topics in the areas you may need improvement.
The course curriculum includes comprehensive NCLEX-RN test review, with special consideration for the distribution of exam content as indicated by the NCSBN (National Council of the State Boards of Nursing).
Course focuses on the following NCLEX exam content:
- NCLEX Test Plan and Fundamentals of Nursing
- Patient Management and Nursing Skills
- Psychosocial Aspects of Nursing
- Medical / Surgical Nursing, including All Body Systems
- Maternal / Newborn Nursing and Women's Health Issues
- Pediatric Nursing, including Growth and Development and Pediatric Dosage Calculation
- Psychiatric Nursing
- NCLEX Pharmacology
- Dosage Calculation
- Nursing Priorities
- Leadership and Delegation
- Nursing Management and Interventions
The emphasis of our review is on the detailed and in-depth approach to the relevant NCLEX material, NCLEX test strategy, entire scope of nursing responsibilities and duties, as well as issues that may arise during the licensing examination.
Our nursing educators are constantly monitoring for any NCLEX changes and every topic is being reviewed, adjusted and updated to address all new additions or changes implemented by the NCLEX test developers.
In addition to the online class we will soon be implementing live seminars with discussions of the NCLEX tips tricks and strategies, NCLEX questions, test-specific issues and much more.
We guarantee you will pass NCLEX on the first time when you
complete our online NCLEX Review!
Read more about our 100% NCLEX guarantee...
We believe in the comprehensive approach to RN and PN licensing. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are here to help you with all your licensing needs. We can provide you with any level of assistance, from completely preparing and managing all RN, PN and CGFNS applications, to simply answering a few questions so you can make an informed choice.
You will get your Nursing License much faster if you send correct applications to the right places and in the right time. We will help you avoid most if not all problems and delays with you nursing licensure process by providing you with:
- RN and PN applications for all 50 states
- CGFNS applications for all CGFNS programs and services (for foreign educated nurses)
- Full RN licensing support, including Boards of Nursing issues and solving CGFNS problems
- Applications for licensure by endorsement to another state
We can create a professional and relevant nursing resume, or update and correct your existing resume.
We translate all necessary nursing and personal documents from most European languages. Translations of nursing documents are verified for accuracy and will comply with all requirements of the Boards of Nursing, Educational Institutions and employers.
NCSBN, NCLEX, NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN are registered trademarks of the National Council of the State Boards of Nursing;